1. This time I will introduce Tang Poetry to you, which is of great help in learning Chinese.
introduce sb / sth to sb 向某人介绍某人 / 某事物
(be) of help 有帮助的
2. In the class, you will mainly learn Tang poetry, which reflects traditional Chinese culture and is deeply loved by Chinese.
is deeply loved by 深受......喜爱
2. You can feel the beauty of Chinese by learning Tang Poetry.
3. You’d better make full preparations before class and have a brief understanding of the history of Tang Dynasty, which makes it easy for you to go through the class.
make full preparations：做充分准备
have a brief understanding of：对......有简单的了解々
4. Not only will our club's works be displayed, but we also have a valuable set of paper-cutting created by a famous artist of this field.
Not only...but also：不仅......而且......
5. Besides, there will be a lot of useful and interesting activities, from which you can have a clearer picture of Chinese culture.
6. Thank you in advance. 先行致谢。
in advance (of ) 提前 (于……)；预先 (于……)
7. Thank you for your concern.
8. Any student who is interested is welcome to participate.
9. I sincerely hope you could join us.
10. I would appreciate it if you could take my proposal into consideration.
I'd appreciate it if … 如果……我将不胜感激；
take sth into consideration 考虑到某事；顾及某事
11. We would appreciate it if you could reply at your earliest convenience.
I'd appreciate it if … 如果……我将不胜感激；
at your earliest convenience [书信用语] 尽早；尽快
12. Glad to see you have made some progress in Chinese learning and I’m writing to tell you something about our next lesson.
have made some progress in：在......方面取得了进步
13. The lesson will be given from 3 pm to 5 pm on the afternoon of next Tuesday in the classroom 502.
14. If there is anything that I can help you, please don’t hesitate to tell me.
15. Now I'm glad to tell you there will be a Chinese paper-cutting exhibition held by our school.
16. I sincerely hope you can set aside some time for the art feast.
17. I would appreciate it if you accept my invitation.
18. I'm sure it can leave a wonderful impression on you!
leave a wonderful impression on：给......留下深刻印象
19. Occasionally learning that you are addicted to table tennis, I am writing to sincerely invite you to join the table tennis team in our school aimed at developing our interests and improving our skills.
are addicted to：对......入迷
20. If you are interested in what I have stated above, sign up on our school website before September 1st.
21. I’m looking forward to your reply even your appearance in our training center soon.
22. Any students who is interested in welcome to participate.
23. If you want to join, you can send your photos to email@example.com.
24. I am sure everyone will benefit a lot from this activity.
benefit from sth 受益←于某事物
25. I hope I will be accepted as a member of your summer camp.
accept sb as 接纳某人成为……
26. Outdoor activities are really helpful in building up my body and enriching my school life.
be helpful in doing sth 对做某事有帮助
27. As Teachers' Day was approaching, our class decided to hold a party to celebrate the important day.
28. On behalf of our school, I would like to express our warm welcome to you.
on behalf of 代表；
express welcome to sb 对某人表示欢】迎
29. We should take an active part in sports and outdoor activities frequently.
take an active part in 积极参与
30. The activity got us close to nature and gave us relaxation from heavy school work.
get close to 接近
31. As time went by, I gradually adapted myself to the school life.
go by 流逝；
adapt oneself to sth 使自己适应某事物
32. The table-tennis team of our school is admitting new players.
admit vt. 招收
33. I read the announcement of the summer camp that you have posted on the Internet and I am interested in it.
post 张贴 / 发布；
be interested in 对……感兴趣
34. I kept practising until I became confident enough to challenge the good players.
challenge vt. 挑战
35. Besides building my body and enriching my knowledge, after-class activities also free me from the heavy work of study.
enrich 丰富；free sb from 使某人摆脱
36. My teacher always gave me confidence every time I lost heart.
give sb confidence 给某人信彩之源平台江苏快三心；lose heart 灰心
37. Word came that a reading festival would be held by our school.
word came that … 有消息传来……
38. The table-tennis team will hold a range of activities, including some training and matches.
a (wide) range of 一系列的 / 各式各样的秒速赛车在线计划网页；include 包括
39. Li Yue has been awarded the title of“Star Student of the Week” for what she did for our class.
award sb sth 授予某人某事物；the title of ……的称号
40. After a heated discussion, we agreed on making a video to record our experiences at school.
41. The students and teachers shared a great time.
42. Therefore, rules should be worked out and strictly observed.（2016. 江苏）
43. Our class came up with the idea to make better use of used materials.
came up with the idea：提出想法
44. We did so well that we were invited to share our idea and experience with all the students of our school.
45. In conclusion, people around the world should protect the water resources.
in conclusion 总之
46. Our class came up with the idea to make better use of used materials.
come up with 提出；make (good) use of (充分) 利用
47. Last but not least, we should make good use of water in our daily life.
last but not least 最后但同样重要的是；
make (good) use of (充分) 利用
48. As far as I'm concerned, riding bicycles is a good solution to air pollution.
as far as … be concerned 就……而言；
关于；solution to …… 的解决办法
49. Littering makes our school dirty, and does harm to the image of our school.
do harm to / do ... harm 伤害；对……有害
50. Immediate actions should be taken to better the environment.
take immediate actions 立即采取行动；better vt. 改善
51. Online voting becomes increasingly popular, and many competitions get people involved in it.
increasingly popular 越■来越流行；
be / get involved (in / with) 参与
52. Chinese knots stand for friendship, love and good luck.
stand for 象征
53. With their help, I have made great progress.
with sb's help 在某∮人的帮助下；
make progress 取得进步
54. He inspires me to major in English in college, to be a bridge between China and the world.
inspire sb to do sth 鼓励 / 激励江苏快三计划网页版某人做某事；
major in 主修
55. As a student, there is nothing better than being praised by my teacher before my classmates.
there is nothing better than 没有比……更好的了
56. I used to try effective methods to achieve my academic goals.
used to do sth 过去常常做某事；
achieve one’s goal 实现目标
57. I have such a good command of English that I am elected as assistant to my English teacher.
have a good command of 精通；
such … that 如此以至于；be elected as 被选为
58. Helen has set an excellent example to all of us.
set an example to sb 给某人树立榜样
59. My deskmate admires my fluent English very much and I usually feel encouraged by his compliments.
fluent English 流利的英语；encouraged 受到鼓舞的
60. Spare no effort to acquire knowledge and never get discouraged easily.
spare no effort to do sth 不遗余力地做某事；
acquire knowledge 获取知识；
61. We should take pains to improve ourselves through learning and get prepared for the future.
take pains to do sth 努力 / 下苦功做某事；
get / be prepared for 为……做好准备
62. It is my / an honor to be here to share with you my opinions on what to learn in senior high school.
it is an honour to do sth 很荣幸做某事；
share with 与……分享
63. I decided on science as my main subject of study. The reasons are as follows.
as follows 如下
64. So far we have conducted a variety of activities on English learning.
conduct activities 开展活动；
a variety / varieties of 各式各样的
65. High school students are faced with a choice between arts and science.
be faced with 面临
66. I've been learning English for 10 years, and I speak fluent English.
67. I'd like to make some suggestions on English teaching and learning in our school.
make suggestions on 对……提出建议
68. In addition to reading for knowledge, we read for fun and inspiration.
in addition to 除……之外 (还)
69. For one thing, reading literary books help to improve my writing skills and broaden my horizons. For another, they can enrich my life.
for one thing …, for another (thing) … 首先……，再者……
70. I'd also like to know how much I have to pay for the course and whether accommodation is included.
71. I'm kind, easy-going and always ready to help others.
be ready to do sth 准备做某事
72. With my special care, my mother recovered quickly.
73. I was totally engaged in my study and seldom paid attention to my mother's feelings.
be engaged in sth 忙于某事；
pay attention to 注意
74. I'm easy to get along with and I like to make friends.
get along with 与……相处融洽
75. Being an active young person, I like sports and outdoor activities.
76. Some of us always take it for granted (that) our parents or grandparents should take care of us.
take ... for granted (that) 认为……理所当然
77. I think all of us should mind our behavior in public places.
78. If it's convenient for you, let's meet at 8:30 outside the school gate.
it is convenient (for sb) to do sth (某人) 方便做某♀事
79. I can do my bit to help with the housework, so as to share mother's daily burden.
do one’s bit 尽自己的本分；so as to 为了
80. Let me know what time suits you best.
81. I wonder if it is convenient for you to join me in visiting the exhibition.
I wonder if / whether 我不知道是否……；
it is convenient (for sb) to do sth (某人) 方pk10助赢计划官网便做某事；
join sb in doing sth 和某人一起做某事
82. I worked hard and got along well with my teachers and classmates.
got along with 与……相处融洽
83. We must learn to handle conflicts calmly and wisely.
84. I managed to persuade my classmates into accepting my idea.
manage to do sth 设法做某事；
persuade sb into doing sth 说服某人做某事
85. Good listening can show respect, promote understanding, and improve interpersonal relationship.
promote 促进；improve 改善
86. In a word, good listening can really enable us to get closer to each other.
in a word 总之；
enable sb / sth to do sth 使某人 / 某事物做某事；
get close to 接近
87. Everyone in our society should help those in need.
in need 在困难中；在困境中
88.It is greatly important to try to keep a good relationship with other classmates. 努力和其他同学保持良↘好关系非常重要。
it is important to do sth 做某事很重要；
keep a good relationship with 与……保持良好的关系
89. Instead of blaming each other, we should communicate more.
instead of 代替；而不是
90. It is a good opportunity for the only child like me to learn to share and work together.
an opportunity to do sth 做幸运快三正规销售平台某事的机会
91. I'd be more than happy to help.
more than 非常
92. While climbing the mountain, we enjoyed the warm sunshine and a beautiful view.
93. With the Spring Festival drawing near, people will hold all varieties of activities.
draw near 接近 / 靠近；
a variety / varieties of 各式各样的
94. Watching films is regarded as a good means of entertainment.
be regarded as 被认为 / 视作；
a means of ……的方式
95. I’d like to invite you to join us for a visit to the nearby nursing home next Saturday for the Double Ninth Festival.
96. We’ll go and make dumplings and cakes with the elderly people there.
the elderly people：老年人
97. We’ll also spend some fun time together singing, dancing and playing games, which we hope will make them happy.
98. We should strictly follow traffic rules rather than complain about traffic jams.
follow rules 遵守规则；
rather than 而不；
complain about 抱怨
99. What's worse, some drivers do not think it vital to obey traffic rules.
what’s worse 更糟糕的是；
think it vital to do sth 认为做某事至关重要
100.Traffic issues not only affect our everyday life, but may also threaten people's lives.
not only … but also 不仅……而且……；